other ways to run electric over concrete with out busting it up

i want an electric or solar sliding gate but in order to get electric there i have to bust up concrete or find another way to do it. i dont have the money to rent or pay for it to be done nor do i have anyone to truely help me do this. i was thinking about a floating deck on the concrete but stabilized to the ground or house so it doesnt move really. and running medal conduit under it. then also running the medal conduit up the driveway in somekind of nice boxed trim to go around it and have it connected to the planter boxes along the driveway? my question is how can i make what im working with work. i know i should hire a proffesional or do it underground but techiniquely there is other options for people like me lol

blog comments powered by Disqus