Ok to use green Spax lags for concrete fasteners?

's Avatar (by Gravatar) by in  General Construction

I've got a project where I'm attaching 3 in studs over 1 inch of foam to a block wall. My intent was to use Tapcons, but the threads are not holding. Will a green Spax lag work (not rust out) in concrete block?

blog comments powered by Disqus