new fan with old name

Dianne Theriot's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Dianne Theriot in  Energy » Electrical » Ceiling Fans

hello I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan which I bought over 25 years ago. The Line name is Southwest Model no.173-994. It looks like it was sponge painted teal as base coat with copper sponging topcoat.. It is rather nice. It is not turning as fast as it should and was wondering if this fan is still in circulation? I would love to get another one with this color and trim if possible.

blog comments powered by Disqus