Neutral Wire

Hi Everyone,
I am putting a 100 AMP sub panel for the house, and I am running 3AWG cable from the main panel 100 AMP breaker to the sub panel.
The question I have is about the neutral wire. It is too large to go in to the Neutral bar hole on the main panel. Because it is a stranded wire, can it be split and put in to two holes?
Appreciate any advice. Thanks

blog comments powered by Disqus