Need to know how to unlock a dead bolt thats in the locked position

Woodstock's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Woodstock in  Doors » Locks

Ok I'm locked out of my room the only other way in is go outside an break a window please help me I've no money for a locksmith i can't get to any screws at all I'm on outside

blog comments powered by Disqus