My gcv 190 pressure washer wont start

Bob's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Bob in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

I was using my pressure washer and it just quit running. It has a new carb and plug . It wouldn't start back up after it died . I've down all the obvious stuff already. Could an ignition coil cause this issue.

blog comments powered by Disqus