Kew Hobby 1500 Pressure Washer

I have an old Kew Pressure Washer 1500 which has not been used for many years and have forgotten how to use it,. Can anyone advise me where I might be able to obtain an Instruction Manual or perhaps where I can Download one

Reply to
Alan Rhone
*I have an old Kew 1500 Pressure Washer which I have not used for many years* and forgotten how to do so. Can anyone advise me where I may obtain an Instruction Manual or perhaps download one
Reply to
Alan Rhone