I used a non-food grade tubing for 3 or 4 months. Am I doomed?

Lawrence's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Lawrence in  Plumbing » Water

I inadvertently used non-food grade vinyl tubing on a hot water dispenser for about 4 months. I just stopped using the dispenser until food grade tubing arrives. An idea if I did any physical harm to my family by using this awful material? I am worried.

blog comments powered by Disqus