I recently poured a concrete driveway. It is on average 6 inches thick how long will it take to cure to put car traffic on it ?

We poured the slab in two pours, this past Friday and Saturday. The daytime temperature has been a high of 70-85 degrees and nighttime temperature of 57 to 64 degrees. How long before I can put the car and pickup across the new pour into the garage? We are in Iowa and the tempartures will continue to be on the lower range of the scale I told you about.

Reply to
Anomyous

Give it a month, so you don't have any possibility of creating hairline fractures that would take years or decades to finally show at the surface. In the meantime pickup a cheap garden pump sprayer and a bucket of Radonseal and seal it forever.

Anonymous