I need to move the trap out approx 12 inches from where it is "close to a wall"

Problem is that from the trap to the wall is mostly pvc couplings fused. There really isn't a spot where I could cut and get enough pipe. I'd have to cut through the coupling. Then how can I reconnect? I've used standard compression plastic to make a "up, over and up to new laundry tub from the trap" but I have 9 spots for pootential water leakage. Any ideas.

Reply to
Anonymous

Quite hard, i think this should be handled by the experts.

Reply to
Anonymous