I need the plastic covers for the 10" Craftsman Radial arm saw motor.

The motor on the Craftsman 10" Radial Arm Saw has a two part plastic cover. The only thing shown at the Sears parts center is the motor (with no parts breakdown). How do I get the covers when I can't find a number to give them? The local service center for sears can't find it either...??? The part number is 976249-001 & the model number is T488XGPR-156. Voltage is 120/240. Amps 13.0/6.6. 60Hz / 1Ph /3450 RPM Three other numbers on the tag are as follows: LR2459 then E22922 then MFG. NO. 05997. Any suggestions???

Reply to
Anonymous