I need a 18 volt battery pack for my hand drill (2024 Update)

I have a 18 volt viper drill and saw set that needs a battery pack and I do not seem to be able to find one the number on the battery 0309-1014 made in china the other number on the battery is pt18vbat If you can help please let me know @ snipped-for-privacy@velocitynetworks.ca

thank you Jim

Reply to
Anonymous

Hi Jim I have Viper 18v batteries new old stock. Text me if you still need. 416 7224059

Reply to
firehorn