I'm looking for instalation instructions for a Wait circulator model #nw35 propane heater

Paul's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Paul in  Appliances

This appliance is an older propane heater but works great, so I had to bring it home for my shop. I want to install it properly so I would like to get the proper clearnces for the unit. Thanks.

Paul.

blog comments powered by Disqus