I keep getting electrocuted

Bean 's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Bean in  Kitchen

I have an electric stove/ sink / fridge combo in my apartment I've never seen anything like it, when I'm cooking I get electrocuted while using a metal spoon to stir the boiling water. What's the matter I asked my landlord he didn't see any problem with it

blog comments powered by Disqus