I have an EP2000, and have both the CH & HW turned off overnight. However last m

My EP2000 Potterton system, is switched off overnight. However when i get up in the morning the heating is on full blast. When I check the switches, it says off, but clearly inst. The only way I can turn it off is to turn the temperature down to zero... Help!

Reply to
Anonymous