I have a Lennox AC, m/n HS26-048-2P. I need to replace the fan motor

it's hot 's Avatar (by Gravatar) by it's hot in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning

In the ac unit is a Fasco motor, type U2881, No. 7128-0269. I can't find any site to sell the same motor.

Answer by

That is a special Lennox OEM motor. You will have to get it through a Lennox dealer.

blog comments powered by Disqus