I have a Hague Maximizer Series 93 water softener that will not stop regenerating unless I unplug the power. Any ideas? Also need manual.

I have a Hague Maximizer Series 93 water softener that will not stop regenerating unless I unplug the power. Any ideas on what the problem is? I also cannot find a manual for the Series 93 but have one for the Series 94. Is there a place I can get one for free on the internet?

Reply to
Anonymous

Don't know how old this post is. But if you're still looking for a Hague series 93 manual...I was able to get one directly through Hague via email in one business day. Here is the contact page.

disqus_JoD4edx3KF