I have a Delta TS350 table saw. My blade is at 45 degrees and I cannot return i

Bob's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Bob in  Tools and Equipment » Power Tools

I have a Delta TS350 table saw. My blade is at 45 degrees and I cannot return it to 90. The handwheel and attached shaft turn but the blade does not move. When I set the blade at 45 I probably used too much force to try to get it to turn just a little bit more. The problem seems to be in the area of the tilt mechanism. Any suggestions on how to correct the problem?

blog comments powered by Disqus