I have a 24 ft aluminum extension ladder with the # L O 380 I need the springs for the rung locks no name on the ladder

I think you're SOL. The only place I even found that sells them without the entire lock rung assembly was Duosafety, see 1-scrollbar click down on their Miscellaneous Parts page (

) at $5 each. Not horrible, but would likely need to be doctored to fit your ladder.

- As an alternative or even first try. I'd probably get the cheapest Spring Clamps and tear them apart. Here's a Home Depot example

worth a shot at $1 a pair and with some doctoring may work just fine. Either option will need you to play with the stretching out to get the right tension.

Reply to
Anonymous