How to stop leakage here?

plumberoid's Avatar (by Gravatar) by plumberoid in  Plumbing » Toilet

Hi everyone,

I've just moved house and found that there is a small leaking in the toilet. I tried to move the joint, but it started leaking harder. Then I just pressed the metal pipe a bit inside of the joint, and the leaking became not so hard, it is just dripping now, but still I don't know how to stop it completely. What would u do in this case. Here are the pictures.
click to open the full size version of the image
click to open the full size version of the image
click to open the full size version of the image
click to open the full size version of the image

blog comments powered by Disqus