how to reassemble bostitch 1850BN nail gun - where does the safety b piece bo

Does anyone know where to get a "how to" to reassemble the Bostitch 1850BN nail gun? I used this yesterday and put the nail in backwards. As my husband was trying to fix, the safety b piece fell out and we can't figure out how it fits back. He unscrewed the screws about an inch to the right of where the nail shoots out. Thanks.

Reply to
MaryC