How much should it cost to run a gas fireplace?

thyrza's Avatar (by Gravatar) by thyrza in  Climate Control » Fireplaces

I have an airbnb and guests have used the fireplace. My gas bill is normally 20-40$ but when the fireplace gets used it jumped to 120$. Is my fireplace malfunctioning?

blog comments powered by Disqus