how do i access the spark plug on my crafstman snowthrower mod 536887752

I have a craftsman snow thrower that I believe may have blown the spark plug out while snow blowing. How do I access it. mod 536887752

Reply to
Anonymous

It's on top of the engine, but yours is probably under the fuel cap shroud. You may have big thumbscrews or regular screws to remove to get to the spark plug. See this video "Replace Snow Blower Spark Plug Briggs and Stratton"

Anonymous