Furnace breaker switches?

Josh wynn's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Josh wynn in  Climate Control » Heating

The responses to this is a huge help for me and my issue.
My question is, I have an electric furnace. On the furnace there are two circuit breaker switches. One of the switches is turned off.
Why would that be? Some clarification is so much appreciated.

blog comments powered by Disqus