Frost Free Sillcock repair kit

SFQ's Avatar (by Gravatar) by SFQ in  Plumbing » Faucets 

I need the repair kit for my 10" Frost Free Sillcock. The only marking on the valve is "SF". Do you know what manufacturer uses "SF" marking?

Know the answer or have a comment? Post it here!

Answer by disqus_1ldADFwgs4

Why is it so crucial that you use the SF manufacturer? Almost all plumbing valves are designed the same way. The only thing that should matter is the dimensions of the items your looking for such as inches and threads.

blog comments powered by Disqus is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.