Fitting a rad to a brick wall that has been plasterboarded and tiled

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Bathroom

I need to mount several items from a rad to a toilet roll holder to the wall. The walls are brick covered with plasterboard (dot and dab) and then tiled. Should I drill through to the brick to insert rawl plugs? Can anyone advise the best method

blog comments powered by Disqus