Fitting a rad

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Wall » Drywall

I need to fit a new rad. The wall I'm fitting it to is brick wall. With 12mm plasterboard and 10mm tiles. Is it best to drill through to the brick to insert the rawl plugs? Or can anyone suggest the best options. I have several items to hang on the walls from rads to toilet roll holders

blog comments powered by Disqus