electric chain saw Stihl E160 By reassembling I can't find the right position of the flat spring which blocks the brake. Who can explain me

GeoCalp's Avatar (by Gravatar) by GeoCalp in  Tools and Equipment

I can reassemble my chain saw, but can´t find the position of the flat spring ( S-shaped, 3 cm long) in the safety brake mechanism

blog comments powered by Disqus