drain utility sink directly into sump pump discharge?

Janice's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Janice in  Plumbing » Sump Pump

Hi, I'm trying to figure out if I'm able to drain a utility sink directly into the discharge pipe for the sump pump? There's a right angle into the bathroom floor, I'd love to just replace the right angle with a T and hook the utility sink in. We have well water, not sure if I need to worry about anythign related to that? The sink will be used daily for dishes and baths (don't ask, it's a VERY creative configuration). You should assume I know NOTHING about sump pumps, or plumbing in general for that matter...

blog comments powered by Disqus