Do I need a new toilet syphon?

Eimearcd's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Eimearcd in  Plumbing » Toilet

Hi all,
My toilet keeps running after flush has completed and Im finding online advice for a toilet with a syphon is scarce. I can't see any immediate problem when I look inside and have tried fiddling with the water pressure and adjusting the level.
Can anyone help? Do I need a new syphon?
I recently had a new boiler which involved removing the old water tank - I don't know if this has effected anything.

blog comments powered by Disqus