Changing Pyronix PIR sensors

Hi, I'm changing some Pyronix PIR sensors for exactly the same model but pet friendly. These are wired to the main control panel.

I should be able to wire these up nice and easily as it will be identical wiring, I'm hoping I'll be pretty confident with this, unless anyone thinks of anything important I need to know? However I do need to know if I need to disconnect the battery from the alarm panel before I start messing about with wires in the sensors?

Obviously I'll be turning the alarm off at the mains but I don't want to go getting myself a shock!

Any advice would be appreciated!

Reply to
Bobby777