Chain that regulates slats turning

Grandmaof13!'s Avatar (by Gravatar) by Grandmaof13! in  Windows

My chain was pulled by my granddaughter, and now it is very uneven. I have tried pulling it to even it, but am afraid I will break something. How can I fix this? Nothing else is wrong just the chain is really uneven.

blog comments powered by Disqus