Heating - Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

My gas furnace won't shut off (heat and blower keep running)

Marta Jensen's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Marta Jensen in  Climate Control » Heating

Here is my situation: Guardian 80% GG8S120C16MP11A; 2 years old A few months ago I installed a new thermostat (Honeywell  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

bryant 80 natural gas furnace manuel

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

looking for error code 24 and how to reset it?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Geothermal furnace running excessively on ProTech 520 thermostat

Jeff's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Jeff in  Climate Control » Heating

Do not have owners manual for thermostat so I don't know how to adjust it. I do not fully understand the set point A and  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Help me in locating the filter in my 2006 Carrier Infinity 96, model 58MVB?

MKW's Avatar (by Gravatar) by MKW in  Climate Control » Heating

I have removed the bottom panel and found no filter either on the bottom of the box or on the side which is open to another  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

torpedo heater repair

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

I have a workhorse 170 00 btu torpedo heater and it want fire was working good yesterday.  ... read more »

Second Puron dump in a month. Now what?

John's Avatar (by Gravatar) by John in  Climate Control » Heating

We had a new 5 T Amana ASCZ 18 with AVPTC426014 installed in July or August 2013. In December 2014 we got a lockout code  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

How low can I heat my vacant house over the winter

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

No further details provided  ... read more »

i see the pilot is lit but faint and furnace wont ignite

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

i see the pilot is lit but faint and furnace wont ignite  ... read more »

After lighting burner goes out, purges lights, goes out. flame volts 143ac. white Rogers 50D50-842

David C.'s Avatar (by Gravatar) by David C. in  Climate Control » Heating

Control mod LED is on constantly when burner is lit but goes out when burner goes out. I expected to find a small millivolt  ... read more »

I keep getting air in my boiler water pipes what could be wrong

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

My boiler makes a humming sound at the end of its pumping cycle. Normally I would just purge the water pipes and some air  ... read more »

why does my boiler keep showing low inlet temp.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

No further details provided  ... read more »

outdoor blow pipe freezes and the furnace kicks off, how do I fix it?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

Furnace kicks off in the night with the first snowy cold night. I have 2 pipes that go outside from the furnace neither  ... read more »

Electric Dirt zapper continual clicking noise when furnace is on

Worried and annoyed housewife's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Worried and annoyed housewife in  Climate Control » Heating

No further details provided  ... read more »

electric furnace won't shut off

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

Central Electric Furnace eb12b won't shut off  ... read more »

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest