Heating - Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

Only cold air from furnace

jlv's Avatar (by Gravatar) by jlv in  Climate Control » Heating

I keep the gas off to furnace during summer months. Today I turned gas back on and shut power off to relight pilot. After  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

ideal logic 35 combi whistles from time to time any answers please

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

my ideal logic 35 + combi whistles from vent outside sometimes when running usualy when heating on any one help please  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

furnace gas burner will not shut off

Bob's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Bob in  Climate Control » Heating

I have a Sear's wall mount direct vent gas furnace; The burners will not shut off (thermostat disconected wires undone);I  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

will 1 1/4 in pipe fit into a gas meter

Jason's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Jason in  Climate Control » Heating

I am installing a brand new gas line in my house. I have calculated about 65 feet of total gas line needed to reach all  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

gas valve not working in a hot dawg heater( LED steady glow)

Glenn's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Glenn in  Climate Control » Heating

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

slant/fin liberty l-30h-p burner will start if i press relay and hold it

keet's Avatar (by Gravatar) by keet in  Climate Control » Heating

i can only get burner to start if i press and hold relay until it reaches temp. then it will shut off and not re start. i  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

what do i do if i smell gas in my attic

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

cost of replacing hvac home unit

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

have 2000 sqft home propane heater  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Furnace runs for 30 seconds and shuts off.

Bob's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Bob in  Climate Control » Heating

I have a Lennox Pulse 21 furnace that willrun for about 30 seconds and then stop. After a few minutes it dos it again.  ... read more »

heat exchanger

isthistoomuch's Avatar (by Gravatar) by isthistoomuch in  Climate Control » Heating

My 2005 Lennox heat exchanger has a small hole in it and needs to be replaced the part is under warranty but the labor to  ... read more »

This question has been answered 3 times. Add your answer today!

anyone know the Bryant Furnace error codes? I have a red LED that gives dot dash dash

Steve's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Steve in  Climate Control » Heating

My Bryant 80 Plus furnace has an LED for error codes. I'm getting a dot dash dash (.--) for the blinking pattern on the  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

I have a Bryant furnace flashing 2 short pause 4 long can anyone tell me what this code means?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

I'd like to find a list of codes for a Bryant FAU Model 376CAV060115AGJA can anyone help?  ... read more »

Digital display keeps flashing on Worcester 9.24 electronic combi boiler, after i accidentally unplugged it.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

Help! I unplugged my boiler thinking it was the toaster this morning. The pilot light is still on but the display is flashing  ... read more »

Want to convert oil boiler to electric and keep water system for home

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

Want to get rid of oil boiler and use electric boiler. My home heats with water baseboard heat. I also use a wood stove.  ... read more »

Trane package unit (Model # YCC036F1H0B) with control board CNF1634.

M. Greene's Avatar (by Gravatar) by M. Greene in  Climate Control » Heating

Unit is blowing cold. The LED on the board is blinking 4 times indicating the TCO (Temprature limit switch) is open. I isolated  ... read more »

Very noisy newly installed sidewall exhaust for " high efficiency" home furnace.

Sleepless's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Sleepless in  Climate Control » Heating

My neighbor just installed a sidewall exhaust from a "high efficiency" home furnace and the oval shaped dual tubed  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

Thermostat placement in a single wide 80 ft mobile home, where ?

Ray's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Ray in  Climate Control » Heating

We just bought a mobile home with the thermostat in the kitchen area. I need to move it as the thermostat is too close  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

mobile home furnace runs constantly.

Curtis W.'s Avatar (by Gravatar) by Curtis W. in  Climate Control » Heating

No manufacturer or model number. Fan and heater coils run constantly until breaker is turned off and left off for a while.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 4 times. Add your answer today!

Old American Standard forced water furnace won't fire up

Ken Quade's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Ken Quade in  Climate Control » Heating

Boiler # 2GA-5E series 113RJ16. Pilot light is lit but the burners won't come on. It has been working OK until yesterday/last  ... read more »

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest