Bryant Home, Stratford design

@renojp's Avatar (by Gravatar) by @renojp in  General Construction

Hello I'm trying to find information on the structure of a Bryant homes, Stratford design House. More specifically I would like to work out the direction of the beams and the load bearing walls in the design. It seems to be quite a common design but I can't find this information anywhere.

blog comments powered by Disqus