Brown marks appearing on bathroom ceiling and wall

Rachel's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Rachel in  Bathroom

Over this last 3 months I've noticed brown rust like marks appearing on the bathroom wall. I've not idea what it can be. It doesn't wipe off. It's quite hard to touch. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
click to open the full size version of the image

click to open the full size version of the image

click to open the full size version of the image

blog comments powered by Disqus