Broan Allure qS1 Series Range Hood Light

Roberta 's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Roberta in  Appliances

I cannot remove one of the bulbs and the other bulb exploded when I turned it on so the bulb socket is still in the hood. The bulb that i cannot remove turns and is very loose and floppy. How can i remove them?

blog comments powered by Disqus