Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

what size is my Kenmore 25370137993 refrigerator?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

My Moenstone sink just cracked when I drained boiling water through a colander.

LeAnne's Avatar (by Gravatar) by LeAnne in  Kitchen »

While draining boiling water we heard a loud POP! and my Moenstone sink had cracked. The crack goes  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

water coming up into basement of my moms condl at base of lolly column

Hi my mom has a 7 year old condo and have recently had a significant amount of water coming up through  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

What can you do if your positive and negative wires aren't long enough to reach

I'm trying to hook speakers up to a motorcycle and the positive and negative wires aren't long enough  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

How long will 10 gallons of diesel fuel last in my oil furnace?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

new shopvac has been used 3 times has no suction.

marylan malcolm's Avatar (by Gravatar) by marylan malcolm in  Appliances

Have craftsmen evoln 5 gallon 3 horsepower motor used 3 times has no suction  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

how do you answer a recent question?

dwchandl's Avatar (by Gravatar) by dwchandl in  This Site »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

can too much or too little gas adjustment on a gas valve cause my gas furnace to go whoomp

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

when i put timer/control on the back boiler clicks but does not ignite then goes to lock out

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Can I eliminate the 3rd stringer on my stairs?

Ted S.'s Avatar (by Gravatar) by Ted S. in  Carpentry »

My current stairs are 36" wide. The treads are 11 3/4" deep and 1 1/8" thick. The risers  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

My gas furnace won't shut off (heat and blower keep running)

Marta Jensen's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Marta Jensen in  Climate Control » Heating »

Here is my situation: Guardian 80% GG8S120C16MP11A; 2 years old A few months ago I installed a new  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Continuous fan running for furnace

Dave C's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Dave C in  Climate Control »

Hello; I apologize in advance if this is posted incorrectly. I tried to find this answer on my own  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

bryant 80 natural gas furnace manuel

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

looking for error code 24 and how to reset it?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Geothermal furnace running excessively on ProTech 520 thermostat

Do not have owners manual for thermostat so I don't know how to adjust it. I do not fully understand  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Help me in locating the filter in my 2006 Carrier Infinity 96, model 58MVB?

I have removed the bottom panel and found no filter either on the bottom of the box or on the side which  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Can electricity conduct through drywall?

I need help!!!! My science fair project is due thus Friday and I need to know if electricity can conduct  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Second Puron dump in a month. Now what?

We had a new 5 T Amana ASCZ 18 with AVPTC426014 installed in July or August 2013. In December 2014 we  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

is air space better than fibreglass insulation for noise reduction?

vern's Avatar (by Gravatar) by vern in  General Construction »

this is for interior walls with standard 2x4 's 16" on center and around new prehung doors.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

how do you get dry silicone caulk off tile if you've made a mistake?