Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

where can I get my freon recharged on my portable air conditioner?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

should i use a 10/2 or a10/3 wire to my central air unit

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Is there a way to check for an underground gas leak without digging up yard?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

after trying to punch hole in bottom of a/c freon and water out ,how to fix?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

my furnace fan won't shut off

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

the pilot is lit the burners light up and heat come on. however when the burners go out the fan will not stop running.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Should FlexDuct used for return air be cut to shortest length needed

kllmentyn's Avatar (by Gravatar) by kllmentyn in  Climate Control » Heating »

HVAC installers added two 10in. Return Air Ducts (Insulated Flex Duct with metal connectors) from a ceiling box back to the  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

I need 2 Ecolux cool white 30 W fluorescent bulbs

I checked at Home Depot and Wal Mart but no luck.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

How do you fix a water logged pump.No drain plug.

Pump turns on off constantly when faucet is turned on.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

can I use a MAPP torch to use to sweat 1 1/2

Humidifier lines in commercial building thinwall L copper 1 1/2 " ; I am looking up at the third leak this year  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

Can I Store kerosene in a 175 gal. tank for a year?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Other »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Whats the difference between 95% and 96% variable furnace efficency, the cost is $1200 difference

Gincoma's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Gincoma in  Climate Control » Heating »

I'm buying a home brand new and going thru all my options I opted for the 96% variable furnace rather then the 95% or even  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Can my 1972 Honeywell furnace blower be repaired? If not what do I have to get?

hvac-oldie's Avatar (by Gravatar) by hvac-oldie in  Climate Control »

In the house I have a Honeywell furnace and above it the ac condenser both circa 1972. The blower seems to be part of the  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what size is my Kenmore 253.53322305

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

Side by side refrigerator - purchased in ~2005  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What is the size of kenmore refrigerator model 10659919700?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What is the size of Kenmore Refrigerator Model 253.5629340P

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what size is my Kenmore 25370137993 refrigerator?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what size is my Kenmore 253.63894300

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What size is a Kenmore 253.53222300? Thank you for you assistance.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Kitchen »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

What happens to equipment if one 120 volt leg of a two leg 240 volt service is lost?

We have 240 volt service to our Church with two 120 volt leads/legs and a neutral lead. A transformer on the pole failed  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

mosfet dimmer control repair

Have several Lutron RadioRA2 dimmers that have been damaged by lightning and now are on at full brightness. The active control  ... read more »