Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

Transfer switch did not operate with last power outage

Heath's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Heath in  Tools and Equipment » Generators

Had a power outage this morning Generator came on like it was supposed to but the transfer switch did  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

What is a Slaymaker Clamp for

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

can i replace the guts of my $$$ kitchen soap dispenser

me's Avatar (by Gravatar) by me in  Kitchen »

can i replace the guts of my $$$ kitchen soap dispenser  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

Can I Store kerosene in a 175 gal. tank for a year?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Other »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what is your experience with MESHTEC SECURITY SCREEN DOORS

Kellys GrandMa's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Kellys GrandMa in  Doors »

I am interested in the screen doors that provide security called MESHTEC SCREEN. These doors have been  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

New home owner: HVAC issues, what do i do?!

99problemsHVAC1ofthem's Avatar (by Gravatar) by 99problemsHVAC1ofthem in  Climate Control »

Location - South East Florida Model - Lennox cbx25uh-036-230-1 Age - 1.5 years with newly built  ... read more »

This question has been answered 3 times. Add your answer today!

need to know ceiling clearance for 7ft 6in door with opener required

ron's Avatar (by Gravatar) by ron in  Garage »

building garage need to know ceiling clearance for 7ft 6in door with opener not using special clearance  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Cost of geothermal heat per month in SW Ohio?

We live near Dayton and got a geothermal unit about 2 yrs ago (Carrier). We switched from propane heat  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

We have very wet, clay, winter soil. Wind pushes our fence crooked. Ideas?

Annie's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Annie in  Fence »

We have a 226 ft fence on the west and east side of an half acre lot. Winds push on it and now it is  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I have been battling with this ultra fine white powerdy dust all over my apt?!?

simplyconfused in new jersey's Avatar (by Gravatar) by simplyconfused in new jersey in  Cleaning »

I need HELP or a solution to this white powdery dust that's physically making me sick!!! 😬😷  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

My condo balcony is screened, but we can hardly see through it.

The screens are old and hard to see through. The mesh is white in places. It will very difficult  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

does air conditioner units need to be level?

marshall's Avatar (by Gravatar) by marshall in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what size is my Kenmore 25370137993 refrigerator?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

My Moenstone sink just cracked when I drained boiling water through a colander.

LeAnne's Avatar (by Gravatar) by LeAnne in  Kitchen »

While draining boiling water we heard a loud POP! and my Moenstone sink had cracked. The crack goes  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

water coming up into basement of my moms condl at base of lolly column

Hi my mom has a 7 year old condo and have recently had a significant amount of water coming up through  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What can you do if your positive and negative wires aren't long enough to reach

I'm trying to hook speakers up to a motorcycle and the positive and negative wires aren't long enough  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How long will 10 gallons of diesel fuel last in my oil furnace?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

new shopvac has been used 3 times has no suction.

marylan malcolm's Avatar (by Gravatar) by marylan malcolm in  Appliances »

Have craftsmen evoln 5 gallon 3 horsepower motor used 3 times has no suction  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

how do you answer a recent question?

dwchandl's Avatar (by Gravatar) by dwchandl in  This Site »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

can too much or too little gas adjustment on a gas valve cause my gas furnace to go whoomp