Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

What kind flywheel it has b/s 42e777u 1280 01 wa.a use steel penion gear

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

how old is briggs engine 42e777 1280 01 19.5 hp

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Gas pours out of the carburetor?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

I have 19.hr.kolher eng that pours gas out of barburetor and I need help to fix it . when it is running .  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

changed carburator and motor still will not run and then prime starts and then w

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

motor will not stay running and will only start when you prime it and then die I have changed all parts in carburetor  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

engine surges when it is running wide open. i clean the carb but it still does it

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

what do i do to fix the problem when i've overflowed the engine oil on my yardma

Iceberge's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Iceberge in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

It'll start up but sputters oil out as it chokes out. Do I need to get rid of some of the oil & how do I do that?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

How do i to fix the problem when i've overflowed the engine oil in my yardman?

Iceberge's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Iceberge in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

Starting it up makes it go up in smoke. It's a riding mower. How do I drain it out since I've added too much? Is it f'd  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

will the small engine 2stroke adjust. work the same for a homelight hedge trimme

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

Adjusting the settings on a hedge trimmer and saw the 2 stroke adjustment. Will all adjustments work for all 2 cycle engines?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Every time i put gas in my 26 hp Kohler it runs like crap for 15 min

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

I have a 26 hp kohler engine on a craftsman 54" cut lawn tractor. Every time I put gas in it it runs like crap for 10  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

i was wondering if i could take an 11 hp briggs and put it on a older case that

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Honda pressure washer won't start - sat up for 2 yrs. Need carb rebuild?

Honda GCV 160 5.5 HP Delta Shopmaster 2450 PSI. Would not start then sat up for 2 yrs. Put in fresh gas; spark plug looks  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Honda Power washer starts but shuts off after a while then doesn't start at all

Diana's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Diana in  Tools and Equipment » Pressure Washers »

This Honda power washer model CGV 160 is new only used it for 13 hrs total in about 15 months time it has always started  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

How much pump oil does my Troy-Bilt model 020208 hold

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Pressure Washers »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Pressure washer oil

hollywood's Avatar (by Gravatar) by hollywood in  Tools and Equipment » Pressure Washers »

what type of oil for pressure washer model 01536 or g21 type4200cp  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

3000psi Troybilt pressure washer

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Pressure Washers »

i have a troybilt pressure washer with honda motor 3000 psi what engine oil do i use. i have 4 cycle oil but not sure thats  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

can you put deisel fuel in kerosene can

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Pressure Washers »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Is it ok to use sae30 on my troy-blt pressure washer model#020207 ?