Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

where do I get replacement parts for Costco ITM. / ART. 781893

Kim's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Kim in  Yard » Patio

This is an enclosed canopy 10 x 20  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

wood laminate flooring wet and warped do I need to pull up floor?

I had a small flood in my kitchen that left me with warped flooring. Had fans and dehumidifier for 3  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

chasing threads hose bib

We found a lovely old brass nozzle 6"(15cm) long at a yard or estate sale embossed [ CHAMPION ]  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What is the cost of Pella exterior fiberglass doors with no windows?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Doors »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

I have a outlet that has 2 hot wires and 2 ground. can I bypass 1 of each

I have a outlet that has two hot wires and two ground wires can I put a wire nut on one of each and bypass  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What size is a Kenmore 253.53222300? Thank you for you assistance.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Kitchen »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

can I use a MAPP torch to use to sweat 1 1/2

Humidifier lines in commercial building thinwall L copper 1 1/2 " ; I am looking up at the  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

how many 48" 34 watt flourescent tubes will a t8 ballast drive

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

What is the size of Kenmore Refrigerator Model 253.5629340P

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Should FlexDuct used for return air be cut to shortest length needed

kllmentyn's Avatar (by Gravatar) by kllmentyn in  Climate Control » Heating »

HVAC installers added two 10in. Return Air Ducts (Insulated Flex Duct with metal connectors) from a ceiling  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I have a electric heater and I will like to turn my oil heat to electricity.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

pressure washer will start for a few seconds, then turn off, is it low oil?

JESUS ARGUMEDO's Avatar (by Gravatar) by JESUS ARGUMEDO in  Tools and Equipment » Pressure Washers »

I bought a Nortstar 4000 psi pressure washer it was stored away boght the gun and hose it will only  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What happens to equipment if one 120 volt leg of a two leg 240 volt service is lost?

We have 240 volt service to our Church with two 120 volt leads/legs and a neutral lead. A transformer  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

stuck on a certian climate buttons wont change

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning »

stuck on a certian climate buttons wont change  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How do I test a 4-ft fluorescent bulb

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Can I use a CFL bulb in a Mercury Vapor fixture (is the ballast compatible)?

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

after trying to punch hole in bottom of a/c freon and water out ,how to fix?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

A plumber installed a new hot water faucet for my clothes washer - no hot water.

A plumber installed a new hot water faucet for my clothes washer but I'm not getting hot water at the  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what is the life expectancy of a fiberglass oil tank 500 gallons

jga4835@aol.com's Avatar (by Gravatar) by jga4835@aol.com in  Energy » Oil »

Tank is underground in the front yard of a home.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Can my 1972 Honeywell furnace blower be repaired? If not what do I have to get?

hvac-oldie's Avatar (by Gravatar) by hvac-oldie in  Climate Control »

In the house I have a Honeywell furnace and above it the ac condenser both circa 1972. The blower seems  ... read more »