Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

what is the least expensive replacement for a GG40T6XA water heater

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Does this look like mold? Does it look dangerous?

KB1234's Avatar (by Gravatar) by KB1234 in  Bathroom »

I am renting a room in a very old house (old enough that it has push-button style electric switches) on the coast of Northern  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

battery charging problems

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Power Tools »

Battery won't charge correctly it keeps blinking red and green on the charger. Wondering what to do?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

I have a line from the gargage disposal that runs up to the sink - do I need thi

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Plumbing »

I want to replace my facet set in the kitchen but the extra hole in the counter is taken up by a hose coming from the garbage  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Do you know where I can purchase a power cord for a Cool Surge cooler?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what size is my kenmore refrigerator 253.641924OH

Joe G.'s Avatar (by Gravatar) by Joe G. in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I have a waterboss Watersoftener and Well Water.PH6.5& GPG 25.Very hard water

The PH setting on my water boss watersoftener is 6.5 and the total Hardness is 25 GPG/425 PPM.I have Well Water.What is the  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How to replace fuel line on Sears craftsman blower/vac???

Shade tree's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Shade tree in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines »

Sears craftsman blower/ vac 25cc model 358.797290: fuel line broken......I have partly dis-assembled it trying to get access  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

emergency heat light blinks

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what does mpt threading mean

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Plumbing »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

is square d compatible with a federal pacific panel?

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How do I remove a fine residue from carpet pads(not rubber) on my hardwood floor

I recently removed all of the carpet in our home. All but 1 room had penetrating sealed floors. The floors look like new!  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

3 of my inside outlets went out ..

3 of my living room power outlets are not working.. i also replace the power fuse switch from power box to see if that might  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Sump pump dilemma

Sump pump dilemma hard to choose for me one of these great pump: 1/3 Hp Diaphragm Switch Sump Pump (6-CIA-RFS) or  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

sump pump battery backup beeping

My Zoeller Aquanot® 508-0005 12 Volt Backup Sump Pump System is start beeping. What is that mean?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

What is the best floors for radiant floor heating?

airwave's Avatar (by Gravatar) by airwave in  Climate Control » Heating »

Please can you help me choose flooring surface for my cabin: Wood Carpet or something else. I planned to install warm floors  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Can I use copper manifolds in radiant floor heating?

airwave's Avatar (by Gravatar) by airwave in  Climate Control » Heating »

I bought few of it for my plumbing systems and now I have 2 copper manifolds with PEX connections like this http://www.canarsee.com/pex/manifolds/pex-copper-manifolds/4-branch-manifold-3-4-pex-x-1-2-in-pex-x-closed  ... read more »

This question has been answered 3 times. Add your answer today!

we own a log house. we need some sort of BROWN foam to seal minor gaps.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Insulation »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

trying to fix shelves to plasterboard wall, but for some reason they don't hold

Mal's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Mal in  Wall »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

red resart button wont respond on sears craftsman 10" Mod. Num. 113.19770

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Carpentry »