Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

How Identify right Oxygen Barrier PEX tubing?

Adam Reisz's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Adam Reisz in  Plumbing » Water

I found few coils of PEX tubing in garage from prevous owner but I cant find any markings on its tube.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

Which model of Takagi Tankless Water Heater you may suggest for my project?

Josh Singler's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Josh Singler in  Plumbing » Water » Hot Water »

I have 480 Sq Ft log cabin and I am looking for Propane Tankless water heater from Takagi or similar.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

What the difference between PEX pipe and PVC pipe?

Jay Moreno's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Jay Moreno in  Plumbing »

I am curios what the significant differences between two more popular plumbing pipe PEX pipe and PVC  ... read more »

This question has been answered 3 times. Add your answer today!

I understand that some stone resin shower trays ( G4 Kudos ) can't be laid on raised timber why ?

buglebri's Avatar (by Gravatar) by buglebri in  Bathroom »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

My furnace won't light it gets the clicking and the blue spark but no gas to lig

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Okay to have a cast iron sink with marble countertops? drop-in or undermount?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Kitchen »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Has anyone had their oak kitchen painted

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Kitchen »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Ridge vent with heating pipes in attic?

emmebee's Avatar (by Gravatar) by emmebee in  Roof »

My roofer is recommending a ridge vent with my roof replacement next week. However I have heating  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

can pressure washer cut through compost?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Pressure Washers »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Frost Free Sillcock repair kit

I need the repair kit for my 10" Frost Free Sillcock. The only marking on the valve is "SF".  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I was using my 190 honda preasure washer , it quit running . low on oil, refill.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Pressure Washers »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Can you get a thermocoupler for a cannon coalridge gas fire

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

how to size radon fan

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Environment » Radon »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

removing rusted in screws

JP's Avatar (by Gravatar) by JP in  Appliances »

Trying to replace my fan element in Neff oven - simple apart from the fact that 4 of the screws seem  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

we own a log house. we need some sort of BROWN foam to seal minor gaps.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Insulation »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

is square d compatible with a federal pacific panel?

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

where do I get replacement parts for Costco ITM. / ART. 781893

This is an enclosed canopy 10 x 20  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

wood laminate flooring wet and warped do I need to pull up floor?

I had a small flood in my kitchen that left me with warped flooring. Had fans and dehumidifier for 3  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

chasing threads hose bib

pbarnrob's Avatar (by Gravatar) by pbarnrob in  Plumbing » Water

We found a lovely old brass nozzle 6"(15cm) long at a yard or estate sale embossed [ CHAMPION ]  ... read more »