Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

Okay to have a cast iron sink with marble countertops? drop-in or undermount?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Kitchen

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Has anyone had their oak kitchen painted

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Kitchen

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Ridge vent with heating pipes in attic?

emmebee's Avatar (by Gravatar) by emmebee in  Roof »

My roofer is recommending a ridge vent with my roof replacement next week. However I have heating  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

can pressure washer cut through compost?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Pressure Washers »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Frost Free Sillcock repair kit

I need the repair kit for my 10" Frost Free Sillcock. The only marking on the valve is "SF".  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I was using my 190 honda preasure washer , it quit running . low on oil, refill.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Pressure Washers »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Can you get a thermocoupler for a cannon coalridge gas fire

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

how to size radon fan

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Environment » Radon »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

removing rusted in screws

JP's Avatar (by Gravatar) by JP in  Appliances »

Trying to replace my fan element in Neff oven - simple apart from the fact that 4 of the screws seem  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

we own a log house. we need some sort of BROWN foam to seal minor gaps.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Insulation »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

is square d compatible with a federal pacific panel?

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

where do I get replacement parts for Costco ITM. / ART. 781893

This is an enclosed canopy 10 x 20  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

wood laminate flooring wet and warped do I need to pull up floor?

I had a small flood in my kitchen that left me with warped flooring. Had fans and dehumidifier for 3  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

chasing threads hose bib

We found a lovely old brass nozzle 6"(15cm) long at a yard or estate sale embossed [ CHAMPION ]  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What is the cost of Pella exterior fiberglass doors with no windows?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Doors »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

I have a outlet that has 2 hot wires and 2 ground. can I bypass 1 of each

I have a outlet that has two hot wires and two ground wires can I put a wire nut on one of each and bypass  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What size is a Kenmore 253.53222300? Thank you for you assistance.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Kitchen

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

can I use a MAPP torch to use to sweat 1 1/2

Humidifier lines in commercial building thinwall L copper 1 1/2 " ; I am looking up at the  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

how many 48" 34 watt flourescent tubes will a t8 ballast drive