Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

P-HAD20N09401B IS THE MODEL NUMBER WE FOUND ON THE AIRHANDLER OF THE UNIT BUT IT DID NOT HAVE A NAME. CAN ANYONE TELL US THE MODEL?

RANDY75007's Avatar (by Gravatar) by RANDY75007 in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT THE MODEL NAME AND TONNAGE FOR THE ABOVE MODEL. (P-HAD20N09401B ). DO YOU RECOGNIZE THIS MODEL NUMBER?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

rains hard water stands in yard then water comes under foundation of house

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

ULC Assemblies I need a ULC test or design number

Peter's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Peter in  Ceiling »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How do I determine the age and cubic feet of my Kenmore refrigerator model #363.48042892

LLROSE's Avatar (by Gravatar) by LLROSE in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What could be causing my Trane XL80 transformer to keep shorting out?

Infantryman95's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Infantryman95 in  Climate Control » Heating »

I just bought a Trane XL80 dual stage furnace I ran 18-5 thermostat wire and used all five wires I have been through two  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

how do i fix the handle release botton

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

The handle release button on my hoover steam vac broke how do i fix it  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Heating an outdoor closet

How do I safely heat an outside utility/trash closet? The closet is located in a outside foyer. A water line for an outdoor  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I want to attach a pvc cap to a big rubber ball to make a giant ornament,what is the best glue to use

crafter's Avatar (by Gravatar) by crafter in  Other »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Will paint stick to wall board

Anonymous 's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Painting »

We just bought a house when we looked at it the people still lived in it and it smelled ok. We came to the house the next  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

paint over sapele door with gloss paint

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Painting »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what bulb watt size to use as heater in pumphouse

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

my front door lock sometimes can not be opened with key. it is newly installed month ago.

i insert the key into the door lock but sometimes it could not turn. After half hour later it turns when I try again.I still  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

Is this quality concrete work? Should I be concerned?

THE FACTS: I hired a licensed contractor to add a wood deck to the back of my home with steps down to our backyard grass  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

My drilled well freezes

My drilled well freezes at the elbow leaving the well t the water line to the house. Could I put a work light down the shaft  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Volkera mynute he boiler that is currently displaying a fault code 10

The pressure bar had dropped down below so 0.5 so adjusted back up to 1.5 and the the boiler shut down with an error code  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Which brand of sump pumps you prefer Little Giant, Zoeller or Libert and Why?

This question n is for experienced sump pump users now I have4 year old 1/2 Zoeller N267 HP Non-Auto Eject and looking  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What is Tankless Water Heater?

What is Tankless Water Heater? And why plumbers choose tankless instead tank boiler.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

Best connection system for PEX tubing?

Cheritto's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Cheritto in  Plumbing »

I am just released how many different type of PEX system we have ... its hard to make right choice. Please share with your  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I need a box of 40 tiles! the part number is 225 and they are made by armstrong!

James eddington's Avatar (by Gravatar) by James eddington in  Ceiling »