Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

where do I get replacement parts for Costco ITM. / ART. 781893

Kim's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Kim in  Yard » Patio

This is an enclosed canopy 10 x 20  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

outdoor lighting - what is the difference between a dust to dawn and motion sensor fixture

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

slides for brammer cabinet

robert paul 's Avatar (by Gravatar) by robert paul in  Furniture »

I am looking for slides for my brammer cabinets we install in our kitchen in 1988. Does anyone know where i might find them.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

outage motion sensorm light does not work

After losing the power about 30 minute my motion sensor light stopped working. I would like to know if there is a solution  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

I have a living room ceiling to sheetrock and one joist is lower by at lest an i

Lamont's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Lamont in  Ceiling »

One joist is lower than the others by at least an inch. What would be the best method to be able to Sheetrock evenly?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

What is the differnce between sawsall and reciprocating saw

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Power Tools »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

CUTTING A 4X4 PT POST TO 2.5 BY 3.5

Eclectica's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Eclectica in  Woodworking »

I need 4 posts that hold up some beams in my outdoor patio. Since a 4x4 PT post actual measurement is 3.5 by 3.5 can i  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

screwing hardi board siding

what type of screws are recommended for screwing hardi board siding to cement basement foundation?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

for double pocket how much door should remain in the pocket when pulled closed?

daycare chick's Avatar (by Gravatar) by daycare chick in  Doors »

I am having a handyman install double doors with a left and right door. when pulled to center (closed)shouldn't part of  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

amana air command 80 gas fired furnace pilate light won't heat

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

furnace short cycles. it ignites for several minutes than cuts off than restarts again & again

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

FR80 is on the back of my shingles. Who is the manufacturer?

Michael's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Michael in  Roof »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Help!! I have the same tiny tiny bugs coming out from behind the sink taps and need more answers than what I saw here so far.

Morgan's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Morgan in  Kitchen »

The boric acid powder I have (mixed with cocoa-leftover from a silverfish problem three years ago in another home) has been  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

drywall problems in new house

Hi We just bought a new house in Waterloo and noticed a few problems in the drywall. I understand drywall will never  ... read more »

This question has been answered 3 times. Add your answer today!

strong smell of gas from boiler flue

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

strong smell of gas from boiler flue  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Why did all my backyard lights stop working?

I have 3 fixtures in my backyard all on the same switch. 2 are motion detectors and 1 is not. All 3 lights quit working  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

the temperature of the Fridge depend on food loading in the Freezer

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

1- The technician told .my Mom she loaded too much foods in freezer so that the fridge not working properly 2- Symtom:  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How much does it cost to replace a 2 door garage door with a single door?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Garage »

What is an estimate of replacing a 2 garage door for a 1 garage door  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

does tinning flux go bad

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Plumbing »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

do they sell premixed 32:1 fuel

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines »