Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

I have a waterboss Watersoftener and Well Water.PH6.5& GPG 25.Very hard water

The PH setting on my water boss watersoftener is 6.5 and the total Hardness is 25 GPG/425 PPM.I have  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

how do i fix the handle release botton

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

The handle release button on my hoover steam vac broke how do i fix it  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

do they sell premixed 32:1 fuel

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

outage motion sensorm light does not work

After losing the power about 30 minute my motion sensor light stopped working. I would like to know if  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

emergency heat light blinks

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

what size is my Kenmore refrigerator model # 25378299899

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

I am trying to figure out the size of my Kenmore refrigerator model # 25378299899 serial # LA10606880  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

what does mpt threading mean

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Plumbing »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

3 of my inside outlets went out ..

3 of my living room power outlets are not working.. i also replace the power fuse switch from power box  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

How to replace fuel line on Sears craftsman blower/vac???

Shade tree's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Shade tree in  Tools and Equipment » Small Engines »

Sears craftsman blower/ vac 25cc model 358.797290: fuel line broken......I have partly dis-assembled  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

How do I remove a fine residue from carpet pads(not rubber) on my hardwood floor

I recently removed all of the carpet in our home. All but 1 room had penetrating sealed floors. The floors  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Sump pump dilemma

Sump pump dilemma hard to choose for me one of these great pump: 1/3 Hp Diaphragm Switch Sump Pump  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

What is the best floors for radiant floor heating?

airwave's Avatar (by Gravatar) by airwave in  Climate Control » Heating »

Please can you help me choose flooring surface for my cabin: Wood Carpet or something else. I planned  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Can I use copper manifolds in radiant floor heating?

airwave's Avatar (by Gravatar) by airwave in  Climate Control » Heating »

I bought few of it for my plumbing systems and now I have 2 copper manifolds with PEX connections like  ... read more »

This question has been answered 3 times. Add your answer today!

sump pump battery backup beeping

My Zoeller Aquanot® 508-0005 12 Volt Backup Sump Pump System is start beeping. What is that mean?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

trying to fix shelves to plasterboard wall, but for some reason they don't hold

Mal's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Mal in  Wall »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Tefal express generator iron need a special screwdriver

Steve's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Steve in  Appliances »

How do I open the iron I need special tool  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What should a home boiler be set at for winter

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How long should a concrete pool deck cure before applying tile on top? indoor pool

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

how much concrete do i need for ten foot long curb, 6