Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

looking for a manual for a ruaso wood/coal combination stove

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

What Are The Consequences If The Heat Rise On A Furnace Is Above The Rating On The Furnace

Nervous Norman's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Nervous Norman in  Climate Control » Heating

I Installed A New 95 % Furnace With A Heat Rise Rating Of 50-80 Degrees. When Checking I Found It To  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

I've had my oil burner service 15 times and they can't find the problem. Becker oil burner keeps shutting down. Replace the pump thmotor.

Lori's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Lori in  Climate Control » Heating

Becket oil burner keeps shutting down. I've had it serviced repeatedly for the last 3 weeks. Cleaned  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I have arcoaire furnace brand 9MPD I FORGET WHAT FILTER SIZE NEED

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How do I build a steam electric generator

II live in a small farm in an area where the electricity tends to be every now and then switched of by  ... read more »

This question has been answered 3 times. Add your answer today!

I have an installed 3 different ground fault interrupters

i have tried 3 different ground fault interrupters in the box they all work correctly when i manually  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Mobile home. Where is my water heater???

Cannot locate the water heater  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What is the size of kenmore refrigerator model 10659919700?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what kind of insulation should be used between a kitchen ceiling and under a bedroom

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Ceiling »

i am removing ceiling from kitchen 12 white tile from an old house and quite sure there should be some  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Shouldn't the plenum be insulated instead of bare sheetmetal even if it's in the crawspace?

owlnevada's Avatar (by Gravatar) by owlnevada in  Climate Control » Heating

If it should be insulated what type is used and how to fasten it to the sheetmetal? Is the building  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I'm trying to find out whether I can use a freestanding chimney located outside the home build especially for a woodburning stove ?

cyndi's Avatar (by Gravatar) by cyndi in  Climate Control » Heating

The stove would have the after burning set-up. It would have a double insulated pipe about 18-20"  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Do I need a primer,to paint latex paint over oil base paint?

Cam's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Cam in  Painting »

Wish to paint over a oil base paint with a latex paint. Do I need to use a primer on the oil base paint?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I HAVE A IMPERIAL RHEEM 90 PLUS MODEL # RGEM-10EEGS THE BLOWER WILL NOT SHUT OFF NEED HELP TROUBLE SHOOTING IT

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating

doesnt shut off at all unhooked thermostat still runs i need to fix it but dont know whats wrong with  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

No heat problem with my Kenmore Series 80 dryer Model 110 C60852990 (Canada)

Jeff's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Jeff in  Appliances »

OK I admit defeat! I have a no heat problem with my Kenmore Series 80 dryer Model 110 C60852990 (Canada) I  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what is a guesstimate of a 1500Square Foot House / New Roof Cost?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Roof »

LOOKING FOR A GUESTIMATE ON A NEW ROOF FOR A 1500-SQ.FT. HOUSE ?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

how do i get a replacement battery for my ridgid drill

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Power Tools »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Gas fireplace won't light

diver8718's Avatar (by Gravatar) by diver8718 in  Climate Control » Fireplaces »

I have heater warnock hersey Earth Stove TG440 . went to start the pilot wouldn't stay lit ? so I replaced  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Any really good ideas to get the cat urine smell out of carpet and the pad?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Cleaning »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

Can I remove asbestos shingles myself?