Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

Which brand of sump pumps you prefer Little Giant, Zoeller or Libert and Why?

Cheritto's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Cheritto in  Plumbing » Sump Pump

This question n is for experienced sump pump users now I have4 year old 1/2 Zoeller N267 HP Non-Auto  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

What is Tankless Water Heater?

What is Tankless Water Heater? And why plumbers choose tankless instead tank boiler.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

Best connection system for PEX tubing?

Cheritto's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Cheritto in  Plumbing »

I am just released how many different type of PEX system we have ... its hard to make right choice. Please  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I need a box of 40 tiles! the part number is 225 and they are made by armstrong!

James eddington's Avatar (by Gravatar) by James eddington in  Ceiling »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what is the least expensive replacement for a GG40T6XA water heater

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I have a living room ceiling to sheetrock and one joist is lower by at lest an i

Lamont's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Lamont in  Ceiling »

One joist is lower than the others by at least an inch. What would be the best method to be able to Sheetrock  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Does this look like mold? Does it look dangerous?

KB1234's Avatar (by Gravatar) by KB1234 in  Bathroom »

I am renting a room in a very old house (old enough that it has push-button style electric switches)  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

battery charging problems

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Power Tools »

Battery won't charge correctly it keeps blinking red and green on the charger. Wondering what to do?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

what size is my kenmore refrigerator 253.641924OH

Joe G.'s Avatar (by Gravatar) by Joe G. in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I have a line from the gargage disposal that runs up to the sink - do I need thi

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Plumbing »

I want to replace my facet set in the kitchen but the extra hole in the counter is taken up by a hose  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Do you know where I can purchase a power cord for a Cool Surge cooler?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

My drilled well freezes

My drilled well freezes at the elbow leaving the well t the water line to the house. Could I put a work  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Is this quality concrete work? Should I be concerned?

THE FACTS: I hired a licensed contractor to add a wood deck to the back of my home with steps down to  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

my front door lock sometimes can not be opened with key. it is newly installed month ago.

i insert the key into the door lock but sometimes it could not turn. After half hour later it turns  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

what bulb watt size to use as heater in pumphouse

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

paint over sapele door with gloss paint

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Painting »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Will paint stick to wall board

Anonymous 's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Painting »

We just bought a house when we looked at it the people still lived in it and it smelled ok. We came  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I want to attach a pvc cap to a big rubber ball to make a giant ornament,what is the best glue to use

crafter's Avatar (by Gravatar) by crafter in  Other »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Heating an outdoor closet

How do I safely heat an outside utility/trash closet? The closet is located in a outside foyer. A water  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I have a waterboss Watersoftener and Well Water.PH6.5& GPG 25.Very hard water

The PH setting on my water boss watersoftener is 6.5 and the total Hardness is 25 GPG/425 PPM.I have  ... read more »