Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

What would make a less than yr. old heat exchanger vertically split almost in half?

Sharon D.'s Avatar (by Gravatar) by Sharon D. in  Climate Control

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Have a cordless phone with a base and 4 separate handsets.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Technology » Communications »

If someone calls the house why can't my wife and I talk on 2 different phones at the same time?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

looking for a 1/2 hp blower motor for a kenmore furnace

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

how do i fix sticky bathroom rugs and mats

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Cleaning »

I washed and hanged my bathroom rugs out to dry they became sticky and I don't want to put them on the floor that way what  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Forced Air Natural gas Heater keeps cycling on and on

"extremely puzzled"'s Avatar (by Gravatar) by "extremely puzzled" in  Climate Control » Heating »

I seem to have a difficult to diagnose or explain problem with the Main House Heater Unit: It is an Amana Air Command  ... read more »

This question has been answered 5 times. Add your answer today!

help, does anyone have a spare instruction sheet for the Towerstat RF controller

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

we have moved into new premises and have found a TOWERSTAT RF control panel but no instructions can anyone help me programn  ... read more »

This question has been answered 3 times. Add your answer today!

Advice on converting oil to electric - we have a 15kw solar system -

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

Just finished a 15kw solar system. Average (summer/fall-June to Oct 9.5 MWh produced) Would like to start with conversion  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Need Backup Generator

Generator lover (but can't get one)'s Avatar (by Gravatar) by Generator lover (but can't get one) in  Energy » Electrical »

I have a definite problem now that we're one of the states that got hit with Superstorm Sandy last year. Now we do need  ... read more »

This question has been answered 3 times. Add your answer today!

How do I remove a Honeywell st699 programmer from its wall mounting?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

I wish to replace the existing Honeywell st699 central heating and hot water programmer but cannot see how to remove the  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

I have a Hoover Carpet Cleaner Model Number F7452900

Big Red's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Big Red in  Appliances »

The Brushes stopped turning. I cleaned the filter screen at the bottom of the unit by the brushes and that didn't fix  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How do I check if air vent is working?

I just stumbled onto this site and all I can say is "where the heck have you been all my life"!. Great questions  ... read more »

This question has been answered 5 times. Add your answer today!

Trane XV90 Inducer Error codes - how to test components

sharvancik's Avatar (by Gravatar) by sharvancik in  Climate Control » Heating »

I have a XV90 Trance furnace that is calling for heat and before the inducer motor kicks in the 3 flasshes go off indicating  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What is the cost to replace Baso 850 Switch

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Only cold air from furnace

I keep the gas off to furnace during summer months. Today I turned gas back on and shut power off to relight pilot. After  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

ideal logic 35 combi whistles from time to time any answers please

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

my ideal logic 35 + combi whistles from vent outside sometimes when running usualy when heating on any one help please  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

what is min. front and side clearance from outside breaker box to a/c unit

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

my unused magnum alert 2000 randomly chirps

We inherited a Napco magnum alert 2000 alarm system when we bought our house in 2005. In the last year or so it began to  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

RUUD MODEL#UBEA-17J10NFDAI

RONDALE SILCOTT's Avatar (by Gravatar) by RONDALE SILCOTT in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning »

HOW MANY TONNAGE IS THIS UNIT  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

where do I buy touch up paint for a microwaave

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What comes to mind when you think of the orange Home Depot 5 gallon multi-purpose bucket?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Other »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!
listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest