Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

what size is my Kenmore 253.63894300

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

What the importance of triangle rule of kitchen?

HowSisler's Avatar (by Gravatar) by HowSisler in  Kitchen »

We Have large G shaped kitchen and I want to know what are the benefits of organizing the kitchen according  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Why does my lochinvar boiler keep shutting down ??

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

My boiler keeps shutting down . . . it says lock out no flame . . .  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

i bought a special ceiling light fixture so a can cnnect my small freezer &have a chain to shut off the light

My boiler keeps shutting down . . . it says lock out no flame . . .  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

what does it mean when the display flashes F20?

DJ's Avatar (by Gravatar) by DJ in  Climate Control »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

can u replace a wood burning insert with a gas insert

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Fireplaces »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

what does a code 31 mean on a payne forced hot air furnace the furnace is 4 year

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

what does a code 31 mean on a payne forced hot air furnace the furnace is 4 years old  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

worcester highflow 4.5 programmer reset

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

Which buttons do I press and hold  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

is it ok to put a clip on air freshener in a return air duct, or clip to filter?

musicman's Avatar (by Gravatar) by musicman in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

where is the water heater in a 28x66 cavalier mobile home

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

off site electrical interference

cable company says that someone in the area is putting electrical interference into the system which  ... read more »

This question has been answered 3 times. Add your answer today!

What company makes Crest-O-Mint Oil cleaner?

Marla's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Marla in  Cleaning »

I am looking to purchase Crest-O-Mint Oil Cleaner. I used to buy it at Albertsons in Norman Oklahoma. I  ... read more »

This question has been answered 4 times. Add your answer today!

Does anyone have a comfort maker furnace manual from 1997?!

Help me 's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Help me in  Climate Control » Heating »

We r in need! Our furnace needed a new board and now we need to reconnect it with the thermostat! Any  ... read more »

This question has been answered 4 times. Add your answer today!

basement flooded water level is above water pipe ground will i get electrocuted if i enter the water

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

COST F22 TO410 TO RUN

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Air Conditioning »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

iam planing to instal a furnace in the attic do i have to built an insulated room around it?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

Filter in cold air return causes a buzzing noise... How to fix.

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What is the best way to heat an enclosed porch?

We bought a home which has an inclosed porch. The door side also has windows meaning just two storms  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

oil furnace goes off every 4-10 days but works after hitting reset button?

joe austin's Avatar (by Gravatar) by joe austin in  Climate Control » Heating »

It is a FHA system. We are away for 10 -14 days and only here 2-4 days. When we come back it is 37' and  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

Master Flow attic fan thermostat electrical question

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control »

The last owners of our house installed a Master Flow attic fan but the thermostat was so deep into the  ... read more »