Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

slides for brammer cabinet

robert paul 's Avatar (by Gravatar) by robert paul in  Furniture

I am looking for slides for my brammer cabinets we install in our kitchen in 1988. Does anyone know  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

FR80 is on the back of my shingles. Who is the manufacturer?

Michael's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Michael in  Roof »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Help!! I have the same tiny tiny bugs coming out from behind the sink taps and need more answers than what I saw here so far.

Morgan's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Morgan in  Kitchen »

The boric acid powder I have (mixed with cocoa-leftover from a silverfish problem three years ago in  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

drywall problems in new house

Hi We just bought a new house in Waterloo and noticed a few problems in the drywall. I understand  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

strong smell of gas from boiler flue

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating »

strong smell of gas from boiler flue  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

for double pocket how much door should remain in the pocket when pulled closed?

daycare chick's Avatar (by Gravatar) by daycare chick in  Doors »

I am having a handyman install double doors with a left and right door. when pulled to center (closed)shouldn't  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

screwing hardi board siding

what type of screws are recommended for screwing hardi board siding to cement basement foundation?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

CUTTING A 4X4 PT POST TO 2.5 BY 3.5

Eclectica's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Eclectica in  Woodworking »

I need 4 posts that hold up some beams in my outdoor patio. Since a 4x4 PT post actual measurement is  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How much does it cost to replace a 2 door garage door with a single door?

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Garage »

What is an estimate of replacing a 2 garage door for a 1 garage door  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

the temperature of the Fridge depend on food loading in the Freezer

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances »

1- The technician told .my Mom she loaded too much foods in freezer so that the fridge not working  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Why did all my backyard lights stop working?

I have 3 fixtures in my backyard all on the same switch. 2 are motion detectors and 1 is not. All 3  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

does tinning flux go bad

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Plumbing »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What is the differnce between sawsall and reciprocating saw

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Tools and Equipment » Power Tools »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

ULC Assemblies I need a ULC test or design number

Peter's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Peter in  Ceiling »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

How do I determine the age and cubic feet of my Kenmore refrigerator model #363.48042892

LLROSE's Avatar (by Gravatar) by LLROSE in  Appliances »

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

rains hard water stands in yard then water comes under foundation of house

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 2 times. Add your answer today!

What could be causing my Trane XL80 transformer to keep shorting out?

Infantryman95's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Infantryman95 in  Climate Control » Heating »

I just bought a Trane XL80 dual stage furnace I ran 18-5 thermostat wire and used all five wires I  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Volkera mynute he boiler that is currently displaying a fault code 10

The pressure bar had dropped down below so 0.5 so adjusted back up to 1.5 and the the boiler shut down  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

Which brand of sump pumps you prefer Little Giant, Zoeller or Libert and Why?

This question n is for experienced sump pump users now I have4 year old 1/2 Zoeller N267 HP Non-Auto  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 times. Add your answer today!

What is Tankless Water Heater?

What is Tankless Water Heater? And why plumbers choose tankless instead tank boiler.  ... read more »