Homeowners' Hub Questions and Answers

listing options: FAQ |  answered |  unanswered |  recent |  oldest

Thermostat reads -AC

Maren's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Maren in  Climate Control » Heating

Our air conditioning has been out for a couple years but the heater still worked... Tonight we tried  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Size and dimensions

Mindy's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Mindy in  Kitchen »

Can you tell me what the cu. ft. and dimensions are of my Kenmore model #253.78973801?  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Burnt out Aldi ambiano bullet kettle

Alpsmith's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Alpsmith in  Kitchen »

We bought an Aldi ambiano bullet kettle about three months ago and it's burnt out due to what is clearly  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Huge long shot but can anyone identify this water tank or give a rough age?

Ken's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Ken in  Climate Control » Heating

http://imgur.com/a/zDgBK Thank you!  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Dead animal smell coming from crack in cement

Caleb's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Caleb in  Environment »

I'm considering purchasing a house. There's a fire pit with some cement and stone benches in the back  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Priming a lawnmower

Ilovelisa76's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Ilovelisa76 in  Tools and Equipment » Lawn Mowers »

My mower starts even without priming it. Sounds like a good problem to have. Even though it starts up  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Vegetalbe Oil on house bricks...

BrydieS's Avatar (by Gravatar) by BrydieS in  Cleaning »

Our deep fryer blew up and popped its lid off and spattered oil down the house bricks in our alfresco.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Hanging an awkward heavy cupbaord

michael timberlake's Avatar (by Gravatar) by michael timberlake in  Carpentry »

Hi I'm no DIY expert but I usually manage to bumble through but this has me stumped. I have  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Hornets

Phyllis's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Phyllis in  Carpentry »

How can I get rid of very large hornets living under the cedar shingles of my house  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

House Fan Repairs and Troubleshootongs

I have a Fan that started to Squeak it seamed was the bearing. Pulled the motor apart cleaned and  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Post for clothes line - Concrete

RockWillRed's Avatar (by Gravatar) by RockWillRed in  Masonry » Concrete »

I have a 4" steel pipe (11') that I want to use as a clothesline post. The soil is well drained  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

KENMORE #25365802500

SANDY's Avatar (by Gravatar) by SANDY in  Appliances »

WHAT SIZE IS MY KNEMORE FRIDE MODEL #25365802500  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Foundation, Water, or Plumbing Issue?

enauta's Avatar (by Gravatar) by enauta in  Plumbing »

Looked at a house for sale today. The sidewalk slab next to the porch is sunken away from the house.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

Claim against local utility

Simon Yu's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Simon Yu in  Homeowners Insurance »

New here trying to get some advice from experts or those who had similar experience before. Long story  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

what size is my kenmore chest freezer 253.14502101

Kristine's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Kristine in  Appliances »

Trying to determine cubic feet of Kenmore chest freezer model number 253.14502101 Thank you  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

how to remove scratches from stainless steel refrigerator doors

Marcia's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Marcia in  Appliances »

Stainless Steel scratches on refrigerator doors..........I just bought a house and the stainless steel  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

hinge pin locks

How can I keep someone out of a locked door? They are removing the hinge pins that are on the outside.  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

outdoor lighting - what is the difference between a dust to dawn and motion sensor fixture

No further details provided  ... read more »

This question has been answered 1 time. Add your answer today!

amana air command 80 gas fired furnace pilate light won't heat

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Climate Control » Heating