904367 Handle set for Delta Shopmaster Saw

Jeff Pflug's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Jeff Pflug in  Tools and Equipment

I keep coming up with "No longer available" for this part number. Just hoping somebody could possibly find one for me. The saw works great but the handle is broken.Surely somebody out there has one of these (or a bad saw with a good handle)??

blog comments powered by Disqus